The NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) offers hands-on training for developers, data scientists, and researchers looking to solve the world’s most challenging problems with deep learning.
DLI is excited to announce this one-day “Scene Description Generation with TensorFlow” hands-on workshop taking place in Sydney International Convention Centre on Thursday, August 10th.
In this hands-on workshop, attendees will train a network to generate captions from images and videos to learn:
- How to solve novel problems in deep learning by combining best practices.
- The fundamentals of both convolutional and recurrent neural networks using TensorFlow.
- Problem specific skills such as:
- The difference between processing image and textual data.
- Extracting high-level features from images.
- One-hot sentence encoding.
Date: Thursday, August 10th 2017
Time: 09:30 – 17:00
- Image Classification with TensorFlow: 09:30 – 11:30
- Recurrent Neural Networks with TensorFlow: 12:30 – 14:30
- Scene Description Generation Combining Image Classification with RNNs using TensorFlow: 15:00 – 17:00
Location: International Convention Centre, Sydney AUSTRALIA