Organisations are looking at Cloud Computing platforms to help them better deliver existing as well as new, innovative services on demand across network, computing, and storage resources—at reduced cost. XENON can assist by designing and deploying cloud computing solutions that will streamline usability using leading Cloud (both open-source and commercial) technologies.
XENON PRIVATE CLOUD SOLUTIONS
For Private Cloud, XENON can tailor, build and deploy a Cloud environment based on:
OpenStack’s (open-source) Cloud Computing platform
OpenStack is the proven Open cloud Platform being adopted by Service Providers and Enterprise Private Clouds enabling large scale production ready clouds that accelerate innovation and drive down the Total cost of Ownership (TCO). XENON has devloped a range of solutions for OpenStack including innovative server and storage sytems that deliver broad platform choice and are consciously optimised for value, perfromance and efficency. These solutions are:
- Open, modular and highly scalable solutions for cloud computing
- Geared to accelerate and simplify deployment as well as reduce risk with engineered and tested OpenStack reference architectures and converged system appliances
VMware vCloud Suite
VMware vCloud Suite® is an enterprise-ready, cloud management platform that delivers the industry’s most complete solution for managing a heterogeneous, hybrid cloud. vCloud Suite supports companies addressing cloud management requirements across day-one and day-two operations for compute, storage,network and application level resources. VMware vCloud Suite benefits include:
- Agility: speed up the IT Services delivery allowing IT to fully meet the expectations ofline of business partners
- Efficiency: increase the efficiency of IT staff and the utilization of data center resources; reducingboth OpEx and CapEx
- Optimize: proactively identify and solve emerging issues with predictive analytics and smart alerts, ensuring optimum performance and availability
- Control: deliver the right level of control to support the needs of IT teams balancing objectives acrossthe dimensions of agility, risk and cost
- Business/IT Alignment: provide transparency into the operations and cost characteristics of IT services, which helps drive better IT and business alignment
Microsoft Cloud Platform
Microsoft private cloud solutions are built using Windows Server with HyperV and System Center the combination of which provides enterprise class virtualization, end to end service management and deep insight into applications so you can focus more attention on delivering business value.
Microsoft private cloud solutions are delivered through our wide ecosystem of partners and are offered as custom, preconfigured, or hosted offerings so, no matter your unique business need; there is a Microsoft private cloud solution for it. Benefits of a Microsoft Cloud Platform include:
- All about the App: Application centric cloud platform that helps you focus on business value.
- Crossplatform from the Metal Up: Cross-platform support for multi -hypervisor environments, operating systems, and application frameworks
- Best -In-Class Performance: Best-In-Class performance for Microsoft applications, such as Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, and SharePoint
- Cloud On Your Terms: Ability to consume cloud on your terms, providing you the choice and flexibility of a hybrid cloud model through common management, virtualization, identity and developer tools.
A Private Cloud platform will:
- Deliver resources (infrastructure and applications) as services
- Provide flexibility and scale that meet user demands
- Offer resource sharing among a large number of users within an organisation
- Measure and manage payments according to use of the service
XENON HYBRID CLOUD SOLUTIONS
XENON can also assist in providing Hybrid Cloud solutions incorporating both Private Cloud and Public Cloud services from:
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers.
Amazon EC2’s simple web service interface allows you to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction. It provides you with complete control of your computing resources and lets you run on Amazon’s proven computing environment. Amazon EC2 reduces the time required to obtain and boot new server instances to minutes, allowing you to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, as your computing requirements change. Amazon EC2 changes the economics of computing by allowing you to pay only for capacity that you actually use. Amazon EC2 provides developers the tools to build failure resilient applications and isolate themselves from common failure scenarios.
Google App Engine is a platform for building scalable web applications and mobile backends. App Engine provides you with built-in services and APIs such as NoSQL datastores, memcache, and a user authentication API, common to most applications.
App Engine will scale your application automatically in response to the amount of traffic it receives so you only pay for the resources you use. Just upload your code and Google will manage your app’s availability. There are no servers for you to provision or maintain.
Windows Azure Services
Microsoft Azure Stack is a new hybrid cloud platform product that enables organisations to deliver Azure services from their own datacenter to help them achieve more. This innovative technology empowers organisations to embrace hybrid cloud computing on their terms by helping them address business and technical considerations like regulation, data sovereignty, customisation and latency. Azure Stack enables that by giving businesses the freedom to decide where applications and workloads reside without being constrained by technology.
The Azure Stack is able to deliver consistency across the public cloud and private datacentre via their standardised architecture, including the same portal, a unified application model, and common DevOps tools. The application model is based on Azure Resource Manager, which enables developers to take the same declarative approach to applications, regardless of whether they run on Azure or Azure Stack. Tooling-wise, developers can use Visual Studio, PowerShell, as well as other open-source DevOps tools thereby enabling the same end user experiences as in Azure.
Quali Cloud Sandbox and CloudShell Software
XENON also supports Quali’s software portfolio for cloud orchestration which speed application lifecycles by giving developers, testers, compliance, and delivery teams full control of application environments that can scale and optimized for on-prem, cloud, and hybrid enterprise needs.
Quali’s Cloud Sandbox Software allows you to create and publish sandboxes that are replicas of infrastructure and application configurations and use them for development, testing, demos, training and support. CloudShell works by letting you model, orchestrate, and deploy on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments so that all teams in the DevOps lifecycle have consistent access to production ready environments.