Deep Learning, also referred to as Artificial Intelligence is the fastest-growing field in machine learning. It uses many-layered Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) to learn levels of representation and abstraction that make sense of data such as images, sound, and text. Deep learning is used widely in the research community to help solve many big data problems such as computer vision, speech recognition, and natural language processing.
Practical examples include:
- Vehicle, pedestrian and landmark identification for driver assistance
- Image recognition
- Speech recognition and translation
- Natural language processing
- Life sciences
XENON offers a variety of Deep Learning solutions which focus on GPU power due to its intensive parallel computation ability.
These solutions include:
XENON is the exclusive Australian distributor of NVIDIA DGX-1™ supercomputer which enables data scientists and artificial intelligence (AI) researchers to acquire the accuracy, simplicity, and speed they need for deep learning success. Faster training and iteration ultimately means faster innovation and time-to-market.
The world’s first purpose-built system optimized for deep learning, with fully integrated hardware and software that can be deployed quickly and easily. Its revolutionary performance significantly accelerates training time, making it the world’s first deep learning supercomputer in a box.
- Built with groundbreaking Pascal™-powered NVIDIA® Tesla® P100 GPU accelerators, interconnected with NVIDIA® NVLink™
- Software stack includes major deep learning frameworks, the NVIDIA® Deep Learning SDK, the DIGITS™ GPU training system, drivers, and CUDA®,for designing the most accurate deep neural networks (DNN)
- Applications run up to 12x faster than any previous GPU-accelerated solutions
XENON with NVIDIA® have also developed their own Deep Learning solution the DEVCUBE which contains four high perfromance GPUs with 7 TFlops of single precision, 336.5GB/s of memory bandwidth with 12 GB of memory per board. All this results into:
- faster turnaround times
- the freedom to explore multiple network architectures
- accelerated dataset manipulation
- an all in one powerful, energy-efficient, cool, and quiet solution
XENON’S First Deep Learning Supercomputer in a box which contains four high performance GPUs.
- NVIDIA® DIGITS software providing powerful design, training, and visualisation
- Pre-installed standard Ubuntu 14.04 w/ Caffe, Torch, Theano, BIDMach, cuDNN v2, and CUDA 7.0
- A single deskside machine that plugs into standard wall plug socket
- DIGITS software package is now available in version 3
XENON’s new generation GPU optimised server provides the highest levels of parallel performance for Machine /Deep Learning workloads with 10 GPUs support in a single 4U chassis. Compared to a symmetric Dual Processor design, the new systems deliver 21% higher throughput and 60% lower latency* plus innovative single root complex architecture design. In addition, this server has been thermally optimised for either active or passively cooled GPUs without preheating, and are equipped with redundant 2000W Titanium Level (96%+ efficiency) digital power supplies for better reliability and lower TCO.
10 GPUs support in a single 4U chassis
- Dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 family
- Up to 1.5TB DDR4 ECC Registered DIMM
- Support for 10x Double Width Passive GPUs
- Support for GTX and Titan X Active GPUs
- Innovative single root complex architecture
NVIDIA® Jetson is the world’s leading visual computing platform for GPU-accelerated parallel processing in the mobile embedded systems market. Its high-performance, low-energy computing for deep learning and computer vision makes Jetson the ideal solution for compute-intensive embedded projects.
It comes pre-flashed with a Linux environment, includes support for many common APIs, and is supported by NVIDIA’s complete development tool chain. The board also exposes a variety of standard hardware interfaces, enabling a highly flexible and extensible platform. This makes it ideal for all your applications requiring high computational performance in a low-power envelope.
For software updates and the developer SDK. The SDK includes an OS image that you will load onto your device, developer tools, supporting documentation, and code samples to help you get started.