XENON’s new RADON Duo servers featuring Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, deliver significant performance combined with a rich feature set based on cutting edge technology resulting in compelling benefits across a broad variety of usage models, including:
- High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data
- In-Memory Database
- Unified Networking
- Business Intelligence
- Hyper converged Infrastructure
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
XENON is offering the following server configurations:
|RADON Duo R1895 1U||RADON Duo R1895 2U||RADON Duo R4595 Quad2U|
Powered by the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, this 1U node targets enterprise customers looking for a robust platform to run their business.
RADON Duo R1895 supports:
Powered by the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, this 2U enterprise class server is highly optimised for hyper-scale deployment.
RADON Duo R1895 2U supports:
Powered by the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, this 2U 4node server is highly optimised for HPC and cloud deployments.
RADON Duo R4595 Quad2U server supports:
- Performance for range of workloads: 1.5x increase in memory bandwidth with 6 vs. 4 memory channels. Intel® AVX-512 new instructions.
- All new memory architecture: Up to 6TB capacity in a 2S system and lower cost than DRAM. Supports persistent data. Enables new class of applications.
- Optional integrated network fabric: 1/10GbE Intel® Ethernet. 100G Intel® OmniPath Architecture. Improved scalability and resiliency with no IO compromise.
- Optional integrated accelerators: Intel® Quick Assist Technology encryption and compression offloads. “Skylake”-SP + Arria 10 FPGA.
- Advanced Security: Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) with enhanced Remote and Out-of-Band provisioning. Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
Looking for something different? Discuss your specific needs with one of our Technical Specialists.
Intel® Xeon® Scalable Platform at a Glance
Intel® Xeon® Scalable platform offers a range of performance, scalability, and feature options to meet a wide variety of workloads in the data centre, from the most advanced (Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8100 processors) to entry-level (Intel® Xeon® Bronze 3100 processors).
Best Performance, Most Scalable, Best Business Agility
- Best choice for mission-critical, real-time analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence workloads
- Best workload-optimized performance for general purpose compute and hybrid-cloud deployments
- Best performance for the most demanding storage and networking workloads
- Best memory bandwidth and 2, 4, 8+ socket scalability
Great Performance, Fast Memory, and More Interconnect/ Accelerator Engines
- Significant workload-optimized performance improvements for general purpose compute
- Significant improvements for demanding storage and networking workloads
- Highest memory speed, highest memory capacity, and enhanced Intel AVX-512
- Enhanced 2-4 socket scalability and performance
Better Performance, Advanced Reliability
- Improved performance for compute-bound workloads
- Affordable Advanced RAS and 4-socket scalability
Suitable for a wider range of workloads
Efficient Performance at Low Power
- Solid compute capability (Hyper-Threading, Turbo Boost)
- Improved memory speed, energy efficiency
- Suitable for a moderate range workloads
Entry-Level Performance And HW-Enhanced Security
- Affordable, entry-level 2-socket support suitable for light-range workloads
- Reliable upgrade versus Intel® Xeon® processor E3 product family