XENON also exhibited their portfolio of Deep Learning Solutions.
The NVIDIA® DGX-1 system specifications include:
- Up to 170 teraflops of half-precision (FP16) peak performance
- Eight Tesla P100 GPU accelerators, 16GB memory per GPU
- NVLink Hybrid Cube Mesh
- 7TB SSD DL Cache
- Dual 10GbE, Quad InfiniBand 100Gb networking
- 3U – 3200W
XENON® with NVIDIA® have also developed their own Deep Learning solution the DEVCUBE which contains four TITAN X GPUs with 7 TFlops of single precision, 336.5GB/s of memory bandwidth with 12GB of memory per board.
XENON’s DEVCUBE also features:
- NVIDIA® DIGITS software providing powerful design, training, and visualisation
- Pre-installed standard Ubuntu 14.04 w/ Caffe, Torch, Theano, BIDMach, cuDNN v2, and CUDA 7.0
- A single deskside machine that plugs into standard wall plug socket
All this results into:
- Faster turnaround times
- The freedom to explore multiple network architectures
- Accelerated dataset manipulation
- An all in one powerful, energy-efficient, cool, and quiet solution
XENON® DEVCUBE specifications:
- Intel® X99 Platform
- Intel® i7-5960X/3.0GHz/8Cores/20MB/LGA2011
- All-in-One Liquid Cooling
- 64GB DDR4-2400 Memory
- Up to 4x GTX 980/Titan X GPU’s
- 1x 240GB SSD
- 1x 480GB SSD
- 3x 3TB 3.5” SATA 7200RPM 64MB Enterprise Drives
- Core X9 CUBE Chassis with 1500W PS
XENON’s DEVCUBE is available now.
For additional information regarding XENON’s DEVCUBE or NVIDIA® DGX-1, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1300 888 030 for your enquiries.