XENON Systems custom builds High Performance Computing (HPC) clusters, tailored to our customer’s specific requirements and workloads. a XENON HPC Cluster is a highly scalable, high performance system that will satisfy the most demanding technical computing requirements. HPC Clusters can be optimised for a range of workloads, including: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, eResearch, genomics and life science, Internet-of-Things, and big data analytics.
XENON offers a full range of HPC Cluster options, tailored to your requirements. Options include:
- HPC Clusters or high performance stand-alone workstation style systems (Dev Cube and DGX Station).
- Processors: Intel and AMD options.
- GPU’s: Full range of NVIDIA GPU computing solutions, as well as AMD GPUs.
- Form Factor: 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U and blade based options; Complete turn-key racked solutions are also available.
- Fabric: InfiniBand or high speed Ethernet.
- Storage: NVMe, SSD, and a full range of near-line and archive options.
A Full End-to-End HPC Cluster solution
XENON delivers a full solution to our customers. We can supply all the components, and we full service and support our customers pre- and post-delivery.
We include pre-delivery installation and testing of all components at the XENON workshop prior to delivery on site. This includes:
- System burn-in and testing to eliminate any DOAs
- Server/node labelling
- Cabling labelling
- Rack planning
- Network setups
- Storage configurations and setups
- Apply any customer specific setups/customisation
Delivery and set-up on site includes:
- Assemble racks and other components
- Re-establish server, storage and networking setups
- Test overall solution
- Removal of any packaging, etc.
- Training/Knowledge transfer
- Handover and acceptance
XENON also offers on-going service and support for your HPC Cluster, which can include on-site spares, or a fully managed service for your HPC Cluster.
Contact XENON today for more information or to start scoping your HPC Cluster Solution.Talk to a Solutions Architect