NVIDIA® Jetson Embedded Platforms
NVIDIA® Jetson is the world’s leading visual computing platform for GPU-accelerated parallel processing in the mobile embedded systems market. Its high-performance, low-energy computing for deep learning and computer vision makes Jetson the ideal solution for compute-intensive embedded projects like:
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
The new NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 is a high-performance, low-power supercomputer on a module that provides extremely quick, accurate AI inferencing in everything from robots and drones to enterprise collaboration devices and intelligent cameras.
- NVIDIA® Pascal™, 256 CUDA cores
- HMP Dual Denver 2/2 MB L2 +
Quad ARM® A57/2 MB L2
- 4K x 2K 60 Hz Encode (HEVC)
4K x 2K 60 Hz Decode (12-Bit Support)
- 8 GB 128 bit LPDDR4
NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX brings supercomputer performance to the edge in a small form factor system on module (SOM).
- 21 TOPS
- 384-core NVIDIA® Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- 6-core NVIDIA® Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU
6MB L2 + 4MB L3
- 8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x
This powerful stack helps you create innovative solutions for manufacturing, logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart city, healthcare and life sciences, and more.
- 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with
48 Tensor Cores
- 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU
- 2x NVDLA Engines
- 7-way VLIW Vision Processor
NVIDIA® Jetson™ Xavier is the latest addition to the Jetson platform. It’s an AI computer for autonomous machines, delivering the performance of a GPU workstation in an embedded module under 30W.
- 512-core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores
- (2x) NVDLA Engines DL Accelerator
- 8-core ARMv8.2 64-bit CPU, 8MB L2 + 4MB L3
- 16GB 256-bit LPDDR4x | 137 GB/s
Enables the development of millions of new small, low-cost, low-power AI systems.
- NVIDIA® Maxwell™ architecture with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore processor
- 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- 16 GB eMMC 5.1 Flash