All Big Data Solutions are built and configured by XENON to achieve the best performance. Each solution is custom designed by XENON engineers to cater towards specific and unique project requirements to establish optimisation and achieve maximum scalability and efficiency.
Each solutions is designed to:
- Simultaneously store and process large datasets in a distributed environment— across servers and storage—for extensive, structured and unstructured data mining and analysis
- Meet service level agreements (SLAs) while accommodating a wide range of analytic, exploration, query and transformation workloads
- Tailor and deploy validated reference architectures
- Lower costs & drive insights from your data
XENON Hadoop Solutions
Utilising big data analytics is no longer a question of when, but how. Enterprises deploying Hadoop solutions need a high performance, scalable and reliable infrastructure and can expend a large amount of resource searching for the best architecture and the most capable solution provider. XENON’s Hadoop Solutions are certified server, storage, networking, software and service configurations that take the guess work out of designing and deploying a truly scalable Big Data infrastructure.
XENON offers full cluster customization, burn-in and testing, BIOS and Firmware updates, network configurations, pre-install of the Hadoop distributions of choice, including Cloudera and Hortonworks. In addition, XENON offers several different customised cluster configurations to deliver optimized performance for your Big Data Solution:
- PoC Cluster
- High Capacity Cluster
- IO Optimized Cluster
- High Density Compute Cluster
- Large Memory & Storage Cluster
- Balanced Cluster
- Large Memory Cluster